Make a Statement.
Sometimes, it’s not enough to hunt down the perfect jewelry piece. Customizing jewelry can add a touch of personalization you can’t find anywhere else.
At 1477, we offer a wide selection of diamonds and gemstones in multiple shapes and cuts. Even better, we work with a master bench jeweler. Together, we can create a fine jewelry piece that speaks to your budget, preferences, and style.
How it Works:
- Discuss your preferences with a 1477 Jewelry Concierge
- Select the best performing diamond or colored gemstone
- Select the metal choice for your design (options include: 14k & 18k yellow, white, or rose gold and platinum)
- 1477 will provide a quote based on your stone, metal, and design*
*All custom projects require a minimum non-refundable 50% deposit before commencement.
The Production Process:
At 1477, we encourage feedback and welcome an open line of communication throughout the custom jewelry process. Doing so ensures the highest level of satisfaction.
- CAD model images of your design are produced
- CAD model images are submitted for review
- Once images are approved, production begins
- A wax model of your jewelry will be created using state-of-the-art technology
- Our master bench jeweler will cast your custom-designed jewelry
- Your finished piece is polished, packaged, and shipped to your door*
*Upon project completion, full payment of the piece is required to collect your finished jewelry project. When full payment is received, your piece will be photographed and shipped via [insured] FedEx overnight delivery.
Need Design Inspiration?
See how creative some of our previous customers have gotten below.
Who knows? Maybe their creations can spark an idea for yours. And, if you’re still lost, our Jewelry Concierge can help guide you through the process.
Masters at Work.
1477 works directly with master bench jeweler who trained at Van Craeynest, with over 40 years of experience as a goldsmith. His expertise and skill guarantee a truly unique and entirely customized fine jewelry piece to add to your collection.
Currently, he also creates and repairs pieces for Tiffany and Co., Van Cleef and Arpels and Harry Winston.
Beyond the Limits
1477 also offers jewelry refurbishment, and we never turn a piece away. To us, there is no such thing as irreparable jewelry. Because of the partnership we’ve developed with our master bench jeweler, we can salvage and repair almost any piece without the cost of remaking it.